Wednesday

Adbrite is better than Google Adsense.

   When deciding which company to use to earn income from links, most people choose Google Adsense. I am here to say Google Adsense sucks. It is a poor comparison to Adbrite. You can cater Adbrite ads to fit in with your site for a nice smooth look and even add full page ads that rotate between your pages. Adbrite also offers advertisers the chance to have their links displayed on some of the top webpages on the internet. Some sites getting 470,000 hits per day. Imagine having your link on their page and actually being within a reasonable budget. Adbrite is better than Google Adsense and more user friendly.


Adbrite "Rocks!" compared to Google's Adsense
Adbrite kicks Adsense butt!
Adbrite blows Google's Adsense off the charts with it's customizing options and awesome revenue generation. You can actually pick what type of ads run on your site, where to place them, and reject the ones you don't want. I have made 300% more income from Adbrite than I made from Google adsense. I love the fact I can pick ads that are related to my site or that pay more than only a few pennies a cpc. I have some ads that pay up to $1.00 per cpc. Granted people have to click on them.

Here is an update on my use of Adbrite vs. Adsense. I still am averaging 10x the income using adbrite. For every 1000 clicks I get on my site Google has paid me $0.05 and Adbrite has paid me $1.25. That is a big difference. Adbrite also breaks down the stats by which post or ad is most clicked on and is generating the most income. I can pick and choose the ad placement, screen ads and deny the vendors I do not want. So far Google is still crappy in comparison.

Remember the key to more money is advertising, advertising, and more advertising. Online advertising is a hard industry to crack and growing more difficult each day. You need to maximize the tools at your disposal. Adbrite allows you to use other sources of paid advertising in their code. Imagine running an adbrite ad on your site and seeing your google ads running in the same window, bar or post. Adbrite will help you set it up. They want to help you make money with your site not lose money. Advertising with adbrite is the best decision you will ever make. Adbrite, Adbrite, Adbrite should become your nightly chant before you go to sleep and your morning prayer when you log on to see how much you made.
Google Adsense Ripped Me Off
After a large spike in visitors to my blog, and several clicks on related google links, Adsense froze and canceled my account. Just when I was starting to get a few clicks a day on my google ads and earning a decent commission I got smacked down by google adsense. I published a article that drew over 5,000 visitors in a 7 day period and earned over 50 clicks on various google and adbrite ads. I watched my google adsense commission go from $12.00 to $42.38. I was so excited. Then wham, my account was froze and locked down. I will never use google adsense again. If they don't want to pay they shouldn't exist.
Here's my favorite link:

Customize Ads to your content and earn big $$.
GoogleAds can't be on my personal blog
Just thought this photo expressed the frustration you feel with Google AdsenseMy new scrapbooking blog has been moved to weebly.com to stop the sneaky Google ads from getting in. If they are not willing to pay me to promote them then they need to go somewhere else. I am still using Adbrite and it is still the best paying ad platform for that blog. Adclick media has not yet started earning me any real money because my visitors are down due to site relocation and newness. I am still going to keep you up to date on my current experience with Google products including Google Adsense and their competitors.

I do like to use Google Analytics but it is not 100% necessary for me since I can get the same results from services like Statcounter or Icerocket. Google may have got there in the beginning or be bigger but they do not have the market cornered. Sometimes its the smaller companies that take better care of their consumer market and customers.


Google Adsense Sucks
Tell us about your experience with Google Adsense

1 comments / Reply here:

vaitheeswaran said...

nice information thanks
http://vaitheetheboss.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cpx


Internet blogs